
A recent letter from a teacher in a school shows how effectively the Helen O'Grady Drama programme works in developing excellent Presentation and Public Speaking skills.
Today I really saw the result of the Helen O Grady Drama classes.
Lanri Festus, who is in her third year with the academy at Stratford Primary, had to do an oral presentation on her career choice. She was the first child I randomly chose to give her presentation after just 15 minutes of preparation time.
I was pleasantly surprised by the way in which she portrayed so muchconfidence, using a loud voice, making eye and speaking clearly using full sentences. I gave her so much praise at the end and mentioned that her attendance of Helen O Grady classes is very evident in her presentation, and said to her that I would definitely mention it to you. I then also encouraged the rest of the class to join the classes. Well done with an amazing programme.Kind regards
Glynis
Children who lack in confidence and speaking ability are quickly developed through this wonderful international programme. If you have a shy child and you really want to help them to develop more confidence, then please contact us on 021 6747478.
We also develop adult public speakers for the business world. Do you break into a hot sweat, your heart beats rapidly, you blush frequently when you have to do a presentation? Then we can help you to become a more relaxed and confident person on the stage!
Comments
Post a Comment